How to Tell If Your Roof Needs Replacing.
- Do you have Attic Leaks? A damaged roof will allow water to get into your attic, leaving stains on the decking and rafters.
- Do you have blistering of interior or exterior walls? Damaged roofing can allow water to leak down inside your walls causing the peeling or “blistering” of your paint.
- Do you have ceiling or wall stains, mildew, or mold? Water leaked through damaged roofs will, after a short while, cause visible stains on your ceiling and walls. This can also cause mildew and mold.
- Is there exterior decay on your siding? Often if your roof needs replacing water can drip down your siding between the siding and the exterior wall causing it to decay and warp.
- Are there missing, cracked, or curled shingles on your roofing? These are the most obvious signs of a damaged roof. Your roofing shingles are what protect your home from water damage and must be kept in good repair and replaced over time.
- Are there any dark or dirty looking areas on your roof? Often we think the dark spots on our roof is just dirt. These darken places on your roof are signs of roof damage.
What Do You Do If You Have Roof Damage?
If you discover you have roof damage, just pick up the phone and call B & C at (903)638-6541. Bob Walker, owner of B & C, has been in the industry for almost 20 years and has made sure that every person working for him is educated in roofing. We’ll even work with your insurance agent if needed. We try to make your roofing project as easy on you as possible.
All our products come with warranties and guarantees. We strive to complete each job to your satisfaction, the first time. However, if you are dissatisfied with our work for any reason, we will correct the problem promptly and efficiently.
What If You Don’t Know If You Need a New Roof?
If you are unsure, or can’t get out to see if you have roofing damage, just give us a call at (903)638-6541. Either Bob or Carrie will come to your home and give you a FREE roof inspection. If you have roof damage, you do not even need to use our services. This roof inspection is completely free and comes with no obligation. We will even give you numbers to other roofers in your area so you can get a second opinion and compare pricing. We strive to serve as best we can.